Don't hit the PANIC button!
YES, we know that Instagram wants us to make more video content for our audience. And YES some of us are panicking a bit!
Don't fret! I've got a couple of tips that will help calm your nerves
1. First thing's first...you need a HOOK that will capture eyes in the first 3 seconds of your video.
What problem are you solving for your customer/client?
Or what hilariously funny video am I dying to see the punchline to?
2. Trending Music - A hot song isn't going to save your REEL, but it can't hurt!
People want to hear popular music. So it's a safer bet to use a track that is already on the Instagram platform.
Check out TOK.BOARD.COM for trending audio.
3. Teach or Entertain - What are you hoping to accomplish with this REEL?
Are you sharing some tips with your audience?
Or are you simply posting a fun/personal touch video?
Either way, the goal is to gain your audience's trust and create engagement between you and your audience.
4. Lighting - This is important so that your videos look good quality-wise.
Buy yourself a ring light where you can place your cel phone in.
Set up in a room that has good lighting and near a window is really ideal.
5. Use your Hashtags - Just as you would with a static post.
Make sure you NICHE down with your hashtags
The Hashtags need to be relevant to THIS REEL.
These are some of the best practices that will help you get started.
If you are struggling with how to create a REEL, feel free to book a free discovery call
If you're ready for REELS training, remote or in-person, you can book now